How To Install Android Applications
|How To Install Android Applications|
Install Using Android Market :
- Open the Android Market application in the Applications menu.
- You can select any option - Applications, Games, Search or My Downloads based on what you want to do. You will then get a list of applications or games to choose from.
- You can also search for any particular application. You will then get a list of apps with their description and rating.
- Click on the application you want and you will get more details of that application - the number of downloads and user comments.
- To install it, just click on the Install button on the bottom of the screen.
- In the next screen, it will give you more details about the application including the different functionalities it will need to access. Just click on OK to finish installing the application.
Install Uisng Using the Android SDK :
There is one more method that can be used, you can install APK files into your phone using the Android SDK. Download the Android SDK.
First of all, install the Android SDK on your computer. You will also need to install the Android USB drivers to connect the SDK to your phone via USB. You can download it from here - USB Driver for Windows | Android Developers .
To install applications from other sources, you also need go to Settings -> Application Settings and enable Unknown Sources. Also go to Settings -> SD Card and Phone Storage -> Disable Use for USB Storage. You can enable it again later.
Next, just open Command Prompt and type: adb install path/file.apk
where path is the full path to the APK file and file is the name of the APK application file. Your application is now installed. This is all you need to do, now just open the application on your phone and use it.
Install Using the Application :
You can rate and even leave a comment on the Android Market about the application.
To access the application, just go to your Menu and select the application you want to launch.
To check a list of all the applications you have downloaded, open up Android Market again and select the My Downloads option.
Check out some cool Android applications to install.
How to Remove Applications :
To uninstall applications that you installed using the Android Market:
- Open the Google Android Menu.
- Go to the Settings icon and select Applications.
- Next, click on Manage.
- You will be presented with a list of applications you have installed.
- Select the application you want to uninstall, and click the Uninstall button.
How To Install Android Applications
0 comments to "How To Install Android Applications"
Popular This Week
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 Via Odin Multiloader To flash / upgrade your Samsung galaxy ace plus GT-S7500 via Odin mu...
Samsung Jet S8000 / S8003 Firmware Download Samsung Jet S8000 / S8003 Firmware Download S8000 S8000XEIE5 2009 May DOWNLOAD S80...
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 Firmware Download New comers from Samsung android phone, Samsung galaxy ace plus GT-S7500 with 1Ghz pro...
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Schematics Download Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Schematics Download Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Schematics Dow...
How To Flash Nokia C3 RM-614 Using Phoenix Service Software How To Flash Nokia C3 RM-614 Using Phoenix Service Software Tools & M...
Android Apps and Games Assembly And Disassembly Balckberry Firmware Download Basic Info Cellphone Hard Reset Cellphone News nad Review Cellphone Pinout Cellphone Schematics Chinese Phone Firmware Download Dell Android Firmware Download Dell Streak ROM Flasher Box Free Blackberry Themes Download Free iPhone Apps Download Free iPhone Games Download Free Software Download GSM News and Updates Hardware Tutorial Huawei Android Firmware Download iPad Firmware Download iPhone Firmware Download iPod Firmware Download LG Firmware Download Nokia Firmware Download Samsung Android Firmware Samsung Bada Os Firmware Download Samsung Windows Phone Firmware Download Software Tutorial Sony Ericsson Android Firmware Download Top Paid iPhone Games